Skip to content

Final touches to roof completed

August 15, 2011

You probably don’t remember my blog post from early May this year when I complained about how the sheet metal that has been put around the towers looks like. It looked like this.

The sheet metal covered the lower window boards and it was of different levels of height on each side of the towers. That was the result of the work the assembly crew had done according to the house planner’s design and the sheet metal guys that followed that work. Since it’s really nobody’s fault (except mine of not requesting a change earlier in the progress) I made the changes myself. It wasn’t my first priority (painting was!) but last weekend I finally got the fixes done that I wanted. Now one can see the white covering boards around the windows in their full beauty.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: